Advanced Certificate in Writing Successful Sporting Grants
The Advanced Certificate in Writing Successful Sporting grants is an advanced level course which provides education to sporting Clubs and Associations about the key strategies and processes to prepare sporting grant applications that will have the greatest chance of success. The course will also cover finding available grants in Australia and the information that needs to be provided and how to present this in a way that meets the grant application requirements.
- Sporting Grants – what are the mistakes people make
- Key strategies to matching your Club’s situation to the grant criteria
- Keeping the application simple and relevant
- Finding the right Grant for your Club
- Ensuring the grant will actually add value
Course Presenter – John Strachan
John is a versatile senior manager who has a proven ability to engage and work with people at all levels, develop and implement strategic community programs and projects within local communities. He has had many titles over his career such as Sports Management, Health Promotion, Sport Social Education, Lecturer, Financial Management.
For available dates and to download a flyer go to the Course Calendar.