Professional Certificate in Player Development
The Professional Certificate in Player Development (Rugby League) has been developed by Brian Phelan and Peter Robinson the architects of Melbourne Storm’s effective and highly regarded Player Development program. Although the course will be delivered through the lens of Rugby League the learnings are applicable across all sports.
Brian Phelan & Peter Robinson Brian Phelan and Peter Robinson are the Player Development Managers from the Melbourne Storm. They have been working with Melbourne Storm senior players along with the U/20s and U18s teams for over 10 years and bring with them a wealth of knowledge and experiences which they will share with participants.
- Overview of player development and wellbeing
- How to create an environment that supports wellbeing and personal development
- Barriers to a successful wellbeing and personal development program
- Designing a player development and wellbeing program that is tailored to your environment
- Coalface Scenarios – some typical challenges
The course will consist of 2 x 3 hour live workshops via Zoom. The course also includes access to an online portal with a series of pre and post course activities that must be completed. Upon completion of the course you will be able to print off your Certificate of Completion.
For available dates and to download a flyer go to the Course Calendar.